The campsite zone for Rock the Coast 2019 with be located at Fuengirola’s Parque Fluvial, situated barely 1km from Marenostrum, where the festival takes place.
Tha Parque Fluvial is an area with a lot of trees and natural grass which also has permanent facilities like showers and toilets. The organization will increase the number of these according to the number of attendees.
- The area is fenced and surveilled 24h
- Access available 24h
- Information point available 24h
- Phone charging zone
- Daily cleaning and waste removal service
- Foodtruck(s) for breakfast
- No trailers nor canopies allowed
- There will be staff in charge of distributing the tents, the streets of the camp etc
- The organization can deny the access to everyone who does not fulfil the requirements considered by the organizers, or if they bother the rest of the attendees or are considered dangerous.
- No vehicles will be allowed inside the precinct (mobile homes, vans, cars, motorbikes etc)
- There will be a loading and unloading zone and once all the stuff is out, the vehicles will have to be parked in the parking lot.
- It is forbidden to park outside the perimeter and those who infringe the rules can get sanctioned for that
- Food and drinks are allowed inside the campsite
- It is strictly forbidden to start any fire or use any camping-gas or similar systems
- We kindly ask you to use the bins in order to keep the facilities as clean as possible.
- The campsite will open its doors on Thursday 13th June at 12:00h.
- The campsite will close its doors on Sunday 16th June at 12:00h.
- 20€ + booking fee per person.
- Minors under 12 will have to pay for the campsite even though they don’t have to pay for the festival tickets.